Our Memorable Moments

Friday, March 14, 2008

Four Years & Going Strong

Here are some of my favorite memories throughout our marriage. It will be 4 years on the 19th. Crazy how time flies when you're having fun (and in love!!).
I'm so thankful to have such an amazing husband, and I look forward to all the fun memories we get to create and share together in the years to come!!!



6 comments:

Goodmans said...

I love the slide show with the hibiscus flowers, I'm gonna have to copy you!!

Goodmans said...

ok so if you are all new to this then why do you already have music and slide shows playing on your blog. I barely added music to mine yesterday and I haven't figured out the slide show thing yet! I guess I'm just a little slow.

Karie said...

Oh it's so good to hear and see what's going on with you and Brent. You guys look like you are enjoying married life. I sure hope so. Can't wait to see you again. (not sure when?) Look at our blog jkjac.blogspot.com The kids have really grown. Speaking of kids???????????

The Swanson Family said...

I love your blog!!!!!!!!!!
you two are an amazing couple and we are lucky to have you as friends!

Unknown said...

I found your blog on Paul and Cheris'! How are you? It has been so long since I have seen you!

Emily said...

I love the pictures. They are so sweet. I really miss you Katie. I hope that all is going well for you guys. Good luck to Brent on graduation.