Our Memorable Moments

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I have been tagged...

A ~ Each person has to list 6 facts/habits about them.
B ~ After part A, go to 6 people's blogs and leave a comment letting them know to read your blog, and that they have been tagged.
C ~ List at the end of your posting who you have tagged.

Fact: I hate mornings, but I drag myself out of bed at 4:45am Monday-Friday and run for an hour because "It's not about me".

Fact: My favorite thing to do is DANCE. Even if it's just around the house with the dog.

Fact: Almost any movie makes me cry. Most recently... 27 dresses. Pathetic, I know.

Fact: My favorite holiday is the 4th of July. I'm bummed I have to wait a whole 361 more days until it comes around again.

Habit: I keep clothes forever!! I have the HARDEST time getting rid of them...

Habit: I almost always forget to replace the toilet paper... It's the one thing that threatens our marriage. :)

I tag:
Jill, Karie, Tiffany, Amanda, Sara, Emily, Lauriel and Cheris. Oops, that's eight!!


2 comments:

Kara and Colin said...

Ok so I have a blogspot too! karaandcolin.blogspot.com

Not sure how to add you as my friend or even make a list of friends! :) I figure this is a great way to keep in contact with you and Brent!

Kara and Colin said...

Ya, speaking of weddings...don't see that anytime soon! NOT by choice! :)