I think Moose certainly learned from Ash's mistake...
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Bad Kitty!!!
Our sweet little Ash, whom I usually call the good child, decided to take a little adventure Tuesday night. Although Ash and Moose are indoor kitties, on nice days we let them lay in the back yard since the fences are high and they can't really get out. Well, somehow Ash did. After about 20 minutes of looking for him we discovered him in a neighboring yard, following another cat and wanting to play (he freakishly loves other cats). So once we found him he decided he wanted to play with mom and dad too, dodging us, while running back and forth through a group of small pine trees. We were literally diving on the ground trying to catch him. Then he decided he was done playing, stopped and let us pick him up to take him home. Needless to say he had to be punished. I think he'll think twice next time...

I think Moose certainly learned from Ash's mistake...
I think Moose certainly learned from Ash's mistake...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Haha. That's awesome. Diesel has been SUPER naughty lately too...must be something in the air! Moose is HUGE!!! I haven't seen him for so long!
That is so funny! Poor little kitty...no kitty should have to take a bath.
Post a Comment