Our Memorable Moments

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Generation RX

We just got back from an amazing Maximized Living Seminar in Orlando this past weekend and I was hit hard this week with the realization that YOU'VE ALL BEEN LIED TO! Whether it's the news, television dramas like "House" or "Private Practice", YOU'VE BEEN LIED TO!! They are full of false information and I'm sick of no one speaking up and telling people it's crap! THEY are telling you that medicating your families is good and safe. THEY are telling you that the FDA has your best interest at heart. THEY are telling you to vaccinate your kids. Do you even know what's in a vaccine? I bet you don't even ask your doctor that question before you have that vile of poison injected into your perfect little child. YOU'VE BEEN LIED TO! When are you going to open up your eyes and start looking for your own research and answers. When are you going to stop taking your doctors "word for it" just because he carries the title of M.D. Guess what. M.D stands for Medical Doctor... a doctor of medicine, not a doctor of health!!
Brent and I purchased this documentary, "Generation RX", back in October, and it makes me sick that I'm just now sharing it with you. YOU; my family, my friends, people that I love. People that aren't given the information, that don't know how or what or even why to look for it! That may be struggling with the very challenges that we can help with if we only open our mouths and say it. Well the time is now. You're all going to be hearing a lot more from Brent and myself. I don't care what you think, I don't care if you don't want to hear it! I can't sleep at night if I don't share it. Please pass this information with your loved ones. I know all of you have friends and family that you care about that need this information too. Now are you going step up and share it. Or is your fear of "rejection" and being"different" over power love??

www.generationrxfilm.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!!! I talked to her family today and it sounds like they are really liking this doctor she's seeing now. I REALLY appreciate you writing me though. I think this guy is discounting her appointments by like 75%. We'll see how it goes. I'll let you know if anything changes though. I hope things are good!!!!

Cheris