Again, this is late and most of our close friends and family are already aware, but we are having a baby!
I'm officially 24 weeks along. Just have to make it through the summer now. We are slowly gathering all of our baby gear. We decided that we are not going to find out if it's a boy or girl, so it's a good thing that Brent and I both like green and yellow.
I've been feeling the baby kick for quite a few weeks now, but today was the first time Brent and I actually saw my tummy move. I screamed! Prior to today, thinking about seeing my stomach move like that gave me the creeps, but it was so exciting! Now I keep poking my stomach so I can see it again.
I will keep you all posted on all things baby over the next few months. My next midwife appointment (whom I love by the way, but more on that later) is Tuesday the 14th. So far she says that things look amazing. All of my blood work has proven to be great and I've passed all exams with flying colors.
Out little one will make grandbaby number 14 for my parents and number 2 for Brents. The Smiths have alot of catching up to do over the next several years.
We miss you all!
B&K
Monday, June 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congratulations! That is so exciting! I want to see some pictures! And it is crazy to keep seeing your stomach move more and more!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! I am just two weeks behind you with baby boy number 2. Have fun getting everything ready for the baby! What fun times!
Congrats Katie! I am so happy for you. And I am so glad that you are blogging again...I have missed seeing what you are up to.
Post a Comment